December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


We had such a memorable Thanksgiving this year. We had plenty of snowfall the days leading up to Thanksgiving so we ended up traveling to the Tri-Cities on Turkey day. We stayed at the Lichfield's home and enjoyed a delicious meal with the Christensen's, Rob Lichfield family and our parents.


I brought sugary pretzel jello,(as we all called it) a custard pie and veggies and dip. I have to say they were all pretty delectable. My absolute favorite part of the whole meal was my mother's melt-in-your-mouth rolls. I haven't mastered making them just like her yet. Sometime soon. My mom was so sweet and let the kids make their own bread animals.



After dinner we journeyed to the newly remodeled Hanford gym. It's nice to share in the perks of Tory's vice-principal job. :) We played with all their equipment...not to forget the handicap 3 wheelers. Those were a hit!!!




We played bump, whiffer ball and dodge ball. It was such a blast!!!

Lilly and Abby in a crawling race.

Avery didn't know what to think about the scooters.

I love this picture of the Dodgeballers. Love you guys.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! Miss you!

Dave and Teresa said...

Love all you Lichfields!