September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet Avery Shae


I just can't believe my Avery is already one! It feels like just yesterday you were cuddly, safe and warm all balled up in my tummy. You were my easiest pregnancy and you have proven to be such a pleasant little thing. You truly bring me so much joy. I know my Heavenly Father loves me because he gave me YOU!

Here are some of the things you are up to:
You HATE milk! I can't get you to touch the stuff, but luckily you do like yogurt and you tolerate cheese. I'm still hoping that you embrace dairy products someday.
You are not in any hurry. You know how to crawl on all fours, but you way prefer to army crawl because you think it's faster.
You are cruising along the furniture and you pull up on everything, but we predict it's going to be a while before you are walking.
You love peekaboo and any kind of joking around.
I can still get you to take two naps on some days. I know it will be soon that you are only taking one nap a day.
You know how to get comfortable. From the time you could sit up, you have always found a way to get comfortable--in shopping carts especially. You don't like jeans and you find a way to take them off somehow.
Most of all you love to cuddle with your family and you LOVE your sister, Lilly.
People stop me everywhere I go to talk about you. You're so adorable and quite the charmer.

Thank you for coming to our family sweet Avery. We love you dearly.

Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Lil

4 comments:

Erin said...

Holy Cow she is cute! I love the picture of her and Lilly together!

Jill and Joel Gibb said...

It does seem like just yesterday you had her! Shes totally adorable you need to have more children!! haha

Carrie said...

Has it already been one year? What a sweetie. I need to call you...can't wait to hear how you're doing!

Jennie Stanfield said...

Look at those two adorable sweeties...they have a great mommy.