August 23, 2010

Pinkalicious


I've never been in love with a book! The time has come that I have fallen in love with my first book...PINKALICIOUS!!! It's a children's book and it's the most adorable thing ever. We read it at least twice a day. It's not only the words to the book that have me falling, it's the illustrations! Lilly was longingly staring at the book the other day and then she started jumping. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "Mom, I'm trying to jump into the book." I can't say that I blame her.

We loved Pinkalicious so much that we had to have Goldilicious and Purplicious. I guarantee they will not disappoint. I will say they are super-duper girlie, but I think the boys would enjoy it too.

We've been starting the day with Goldilicious and concluding with Pinkalicious. I've decided to theme Lilly's birthday party after them. Get your hands on them and ENJOY!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Just the cover looks adoreable!! I'll have to pick them up! I love children's books!
ps- I so need to call you so we can chat!

bowman family said...

They look so cute. I'm sure Brennen would not be very impressed! I need a girl!!!!

Dave and Teresa said...

Pinkalicious and co. are just too fun for little girls! If you enjoy the illustrations with these you might enjoy Fancy Nancy (crazy girly), if you haven't discovered her yet.