July 9, 2010

Christensen/Anderson Pool Party

For the fourth of July weekend, the kids and I took off to the Tri-Cities. I have to say thank you to my mother-in-law, Luanne, who took my children for 4 hours so I could have some me time shopping. It felt so good. On Saturday evening my sister, Wendy, invited us to come swimming at her club pool. We had so much fun. Thanks Tory for helping out with Lilly. She had a blast. And Avery was a little dream baby as usual. She SPLISHED SPLASHED and KICKED in that water. It was her first swimming experience.


She is just the sweetest.

Avery loves her Aunt Wendy.

So happy!

Uncle Tory held Lilly in the water for at least an hour. What a good guy.

A rowdy and rambunctious group. Let's play in your pool again soon....Please!!!

4 comments:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Wow Erica, could you have more beauitful daughters? I don't think it's possible! Every time I see pictures of Avery and Lillie they have doubled in size and look more and more like you. It looks like you and your adorable family is doing well. I miss you Erica. Josh and I will probably be in Washington this Christmas....maybe a reunion? I hope so. Happy Thrusday.