December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I wanted to post a few pictures from Thanksgiving. We had such a nice time being with family and enjoying our many blessings.

Lilly loves to help in the kitchen. Nana was making pumpkin pie and Lilly had to be in on the action.

I love how patient Luanne is with her. Lil makes big messes and it's never a big deal with Nana.

Addy and Lilly were very excited to see eachother at the annual Spanner Bingo Party!

I was asked to come up with some decorations for the tables for Thanksgiving dinner. I found this idea online and it turned out to be a hit. Thanks to my father-in-law, Kerry, for putting it all together for me.

Papa Kerry holding our sweet Avery. I can't get enough of this kid.

On Saturday Luanne and Ariel through a baby shower for our friend Tausha. I made this diaper cake and it turned out so cute.

Luanne, Tausha and Ariel. Tausha doesn't even look pregnant here. I can't believe she is due in less than four weeks.

My sweet sister, Jennie. Oh how I love her! Whenever I get to see her, it just never seems like there's enough time to be together.

Some of the Lichfield grandkids. Lilly was certainly not in a picture-taking mode here. She was pretty tired from all the action and excitement.

In fact, Lil was so tired she fell asleep in the car like this while we were on our way to get pizza. I laughed so hard. You have to be pretty dang spent to fall asleep with a cracker hanging out of your mouth. She woke up when I was taking her out of the carseat to go back inside. I tried to take the cracker out of her mouth and her hand automatically went up to grab it and she said "No, I want my cracker Mom!"

No comments: