September 18, 2009

D-Day....Tuesday!!!

Well, there is an end in sight for this growing belly. My doctor has agreed to induce me on Tuesday morning, the 22nd, if our little one doesn't get here before then. Shane and I went to a pre-delivery meeting at Sacred Heart Hospital yesterday and it felt so good to just see everything and know what we are doing. We're all set for D-Day! (Delivery Day) I have a doctor's appointment on Monday morning before so we'll see if anything has changed.
We both can't wait to meet our little honey.

7 comments:

Ryan and Melissa said...

Congrats!!

I hope it all goes well :)

Tiffany said...

congratulations erica! hope everything goes well for you guys! (i personally recommend all the drugs) :)

Scott & Jess said...

How exciting! Hopefully she comes a day earlier and is born on my b-day :)

Parker's Mommy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Parker was delivered at Sacred Heart. All of the nurses were wonderful and our OB too. Good Luck!

PartyinPierson's said...

Good luck!! and Congrats!!! YAY for babies!!!

Carrie said...

D-day is TOMORROW!! Good luck!!! (Unless you have already had her:)) I can't wait to hear how it went and come visit her (when you feel up to it). She's going to be beautiful!

Kera said...

I keep forgetting your in spokane and when I heard Sacred Heart, I got all sentimental.