June 7, 2009

A New Bike for A Big Girl

We told Lilly that if she could do really well on the big potty we would buy her a new bike. Well the incentive seemed to work and we were off to Walmart to buy this little beauty.


A Dora Bike with a Dora helmet and knee pads--What more could a little girl ask for? She isn't into pedaling yet, but she'll get there. Now she is just content to scoot around the complex pushing the musical buttons and telling everyone about her new bike. She is growing up so fast and is such a little joy.

5 comments:

The Hokansons said...

Oh, how fun! She is getting so big. It was really fun to see your parents. I miss your family. We are expecting another baby about a week before you I think. I am due on the 17th of September. We didn't tell anyone until we came home for Tenn's thing, but we are having a baby girl. We are excited.
You have such a beautiful family! Since our next ones will be so close, I think that we need to get together so they can be good friends.

Shaila Lou said...

Oh how fun for little Lilly! Looks like you have a nice playground at your complex! No getting dirty, that's the kinda playing I like!

Erin said...

Yay! A helmet that fits her head! Not that her head is huge or anything, it's just bigger then Ava's!

Wendy Christensen said...

What a cute bike :) -- Just in time for summer!! Love you Erica!!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Erica I found you!!! Yeah!!! How are you?!?! You are pregnant? I think your Mom told me that! How exciting!!! Do you know what you are having again? I can't wait to see more of what happens for you! Congrats!