October 25, 2008

Oh Yeah it's Ladies Night...

I have anticipated this night for weeks. I think I even dreamt about it. And I'm pretty sure I almost cried last weekend when I thought I was going to have to miss our GIRLS NIGHT! (Luckily we rescheduled.) Five of my sweet friends got together and we went out to dinner and went bowling. Here's the exciting part---without kids and husbands. It was a delight.

Our hostess at our local Mongolian BBQ was kind enough to snap this shot, although she was altogether questionable in every way. We all thought she was a bit 'high on life'--if you know what I mean...

Carrie eight months pregnant and you can't even tell from the back. She is stunning pregnant and not pregnant for that matter.

Danielle & Erin happy as can be with out their little ones for an evening.

Lovely Leslie.

So I can't end this post without telling the nicknames I made up for everyone on the bowling screen.

Erin.........The Baum
Danielle.....Red Hot
Carrie.......Perfectly Preggers
Leslie.......Sassy Sultry
Erica........Truly Tempting

It was such a fun night and I have to thank all the husbands for watching our kids. I'll start dreaming about our next girls night right now.
Twilight Here We Come!!!

3 comments:

Dave and Teresa said...

That looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Good for you guys! You look and sound super happy Erica! I've gone to R-Town twice since getting married and both times I stopped by your parents place and they are never home! What's up with that?!!

Yeah, I just got into the Twilight saga, holy smokes does it drag you in! I can't wait for the movie either, it is supposed to come out a couple weeks before I am due, so I had better be able to see it before!! LOL.

Teresa

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

Sounds like you guys had tons of fun! I'm sad I was gone and missed it! Next time right! You guys all look so cute!

Erin said...

Woo Hoo! I love girls night!