5 favorite places I lived:
I actually had to list ALL of the places I've ever lived. :)
(This is the house I grew up in Richland, WA.)
1. Richland, Washington: such a good place to grow up. It's what I know.
2. Rexburg, ID: Way too cold to live long term. You've got to be kidding me!
3. Louisville, KY: Oh, I loved it so much. It's still one of the places I'd like to live for long term.
4. Pullman, WA: I have lived here for 3 years now and I can honestly say that I LOVE IT! It will be a sad day when we have to move away.
5. Yakima, WA: We spent an interesting summer here, but we learned that Yakima does have its perks. And no matter what people say--there are nice areas.
(Jennie and I at The Lichfield Family Reunion. See that muffin I'm holding? You want it don't ya?)
5 favorite snacks that I love:
1. Guacomole and chips--Qdoba style.
2. steamed petite green peas...yes, they must be petite with butter and salt & pepper. I must add soybeans in the pods as well. Delicious!
3. Fiber One granola bars. I know I sound like an old woman needing my fiber, but they just do it for me.
4. Doritos. I make sure that the side of the chip with the most possible salt & seasonings is face down on my tongue. Shane laughs so hard at me.
5. I love a good muffin. Num, num.
(A rag quilt that I made for Ariel's 2nd daughter, Harper.)
Jobs I've had:
1. Secretary at Battelle (high school)
2. Fill-in Dental Assistant (not fun--didn't last long, but I learned.)
3. Sales Rep at Village Quiltworks: This is how I gained my love of quilting.
4. WSU mail encoder: Funniest job ever! I walked 2 1/2 miles there then back in all kinds of weather. Damaged my eyes, back and brain because all I did was sit at a computer and type in zip codes and address so barcodes could be placed on WSU mail. Not a high point in my life. :)
5. Apartment Manager: Again--I learned.
If I had a million dollars...
1. Build my dream home
2. Pay off school loans
3. Buy Shane a golf membership wherever his little heart dreams of
4. Improve my wardrobe drastically
(This was Lil one year ago. I can't believe how she has grown.)
5 Things that I love:
1. Excercising outdoors on a beautiful, crisp Fall morning
2. A clean house
3. My Lilly Love---especially when she looks up at me with her big brown eyes and says, I wove you.
4. Dates with my hubby
5. Hot cocoa (with whipped cream)
This has been fun Natalie. Thanks for the tag.
Now it's my turn. I tag:
I can't wait to hear your responses.