September 24, 2008

A Fun Little Tag

5 favorite places I lived:
I actually had to list ALL of the places I've ever lived. :)

(This is the house I grew up in Richland, WA.)
1. Richland, Washington: such a good place to grow up. It's what I know.
2. Rexburg, ID: Way too cold to live long term. You've got to be kidding me!
3. Louisville, KY: Oh, I loved it so much. It's still one of the places I'd like to live for long term.
4. Pullman, WA: I have lived here for 3 years now and I can honestly say that I LOVE IT! It will be a sad day when we have to move away.
5. Yakima, WA: We spent an interesting summer here, but we learned that Yakima does have its perks. And no matter what people say--there are nice areas.

(Jennie and I at The Lichfield Family Reunion. See that muffin I'm holding? You want it don't ya?)
5 favorite snacks that I love:
1. Guacomole and chips--Qdoba style.
2. steamed petite green peas...yes, they must be petite with butter and salt & pepper. I must add soybeans in the pods as well. Delicious!
3. Fiber One granola bars. I know I sound like an old woman needing my fiber, but they just do it for me.
4. Doritos. I make sure that the side of the chip with the most possible salt & seasonings is face down on my tongue. Shane laughs so hard at me.
5. I love a good muffin. Num, num.

(A rag quilt that I made for Ariel's 2nd daughter, Harper.)
Jobs I've had:
1. Secretary at Battelle (high school)
2. Fill-in Dental Assistant (not fun--didn't last long, but I learned.)
3. Sales Rep at Village Quiltworks: This is how I gained my love of quilting.
4. WSU mail encoder: Funniest job ever! I walked 2 1/2 miles there then back in all kinds of weather. Damaged my eyes, back and brain because all I did was sit at a computer and type in zip codes and address so barcodes could be placed on WSU mail. Not a high point in my life. :)
5. Apartment Manager: Again--I learned.

If I had a million dollars...
1. Build my dream home
2. Pay off school loans
3. Buy Shane a golf membership wherever his little heart dreams of
4. Improve my wardrobe drastically
5. Travel

(This was Lil one year ago. I can't believe how she has grown.)
5 Things that I love:
1. Excercising outdoors on a beautiful, crisp Fall morning
2. A clean house
3. My Lilly Love---especially when she looks up at me with her big brown eyes and says, I wove you.
4. Dates with my hubby
5. Hot cocoa (with whipped cream)

This has been fun Natalie. Thanks for the tag.
Now it's my turn. I tag:
Jennie Stanfield
Leslie Rushton
Carrie Crosland

I can't wait to hear your responses.

5 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

Very fun Erica - Love the photo of the kitchen :) ahhhh what to do with a million dollars ...! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

natalie + joshua said...

So I feel like we are pretty much the same person....a love for doritos and a hate for Dental Assisting and a desire to travel, no wonder I love you so much.

Leslierush said...

i used to do that with doritos too, the cool ranch ones. your funny.

Courtney said...

Erica, that kitchen is awesome! is that your dream kitchen? and Lilly is too cute!

The Yancey Family said...

I love fiber one bars too! You just have to be careful to not eat too many:) I grew up in the Tri-cities too, we really really hope we can move back there when we are done with school!