August 24, 2008

Back in our Home Town

I have to say that it feels so great to be back in Pullman. The Palouse is truly our home. It's crazy to think that we only have one more year here and then we'll be moving on to Spokane. It feels like Shane and I became a family in Pullman. It certainly felt like home when we went to church today. I LOVE OUR WARD! We've made so many good friends and all the members are wonderful. I guess I just want to say thank you to all our sweet friends and members of our ward. It's fabulous to be back.

5 comments:

jlynnsf24 said...

Oh I love Pullman!!! I didn't realize how much till we left, and now I want to come back! We are thinking about coming down for a day trip...if we do we should get together. Hope you guys are doing well

bowman family said...

Glad to hear you guys are back and settled in Pullman, but we miss you!!! Come back to Yak-attack anytime to visit:) Good luck with school!!

Wendy Christensen said...

Erica - I'm so glad you are moved and back "home" in Pullman. You guys have had a hectic and crazy summer and it must feel so nice to be settled for a bit! Love you - Wendy :)

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

I'm so glad you guys are back, I've missed my good friends! Love you lots!

Kera said...

I'm sorry but I am sure looking forward to having a cousin with me in Spokane!