July 6, 2008

Big Help From The Lunds

One week in June my sister, Katie, her hubby, Andy, and their three kids came up to Yakima to help us get the apartment remodeled. We are so grateful for their hard work. They put in hours and hours of their vacation time just to help us. Katie and I got to spend some time together and I cherished every moment. She is the best mother. I've never seen someone multi task as well as she did and have so much patience and love. The Lunds live in Utah which isn't that far away, but it sure does seems further because we don't get to see them near enough.

Lilly and her cousin, Emma, on the slide side by side. Lilly couldn't get enough of the slides.

Katie and Andy at the park.

Still so in love 3 kids later. That's encouraging to me.

Here is Katie painting at the apartment. It is really coming along nicely.

An overall view of the kitchen. It's funny how different it looks now.

My sweet, sweet Dad working his heart out. I love this man!!!

My honey bunny prepping to paint.

We are hoping that we will be able to move into the apartment at the end of this week. It's been a huge job for everybody and we've all sacrificed to make it happen. It's going to be worth it!

4 comments:

The Platts said...

Hey, I didn't know you moved to Yakima. I still thought you were heading to the Tri-Cities. Well good luck with your plans. Give us an update if you have time.

The Yancey Family said...

Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! Yours is so cute, how the heck did you do that header. I am still trying to figure things out with the whole blog thing.
Your apartment is looking good! It's so nice that your family could come help. How long are you guys in Yakima?

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

I'm glad that you are getting so much help from family. You are going to move in than before you know it be back in good old pullman!

Carrie said...

Hey Erica! I can't wait for you to come back here! We just got the internet today:) It looks like you guys are having fun and that is cool that you are redoing that apartment. Take Care!