June 7, 2008

Yakima People Now

It feels like it truly has been FOREVER since I last did a post. So much has been going on. There's no way to sum it all up except to say that our lives have been CRAZY! Shane got a Pharmacy internship over the summer in Yakima and we just couldn't pass it up because it pays really well and we do have a place to stay that isn't costing us much since my parents own the house. Anyways, Yakima is good. A bit lonely since the majority of my friends live in Pullman, but I'm getting a lot of reading in and Lilly and I have literally NEVER BEEN CLOSER. :) Oh, I neglected to mention that we don't have Internet up there. OK, I just have to say how addicted I've discovered that I am to the Internet. I went through serious withdrawals without it for about a week. Sad, huh? It must be a sign that I've become too dependent on it. Anyways, I've been taking pictures and I'll post them sometime when I can have access to the computer. I love and miss all of you guys. Thanks for all your comments. I have the most loving and supportive family and friends. Thank you!!!

11 comments:

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

We miss you around here!! Good thing there are so many wireless connections available these days. Public libraries are good, then Lilly can look at books!! Hope you are having a good time. Love ya!!

The GosFam said...

I can't believe you moved already. We will be moving soon too, and we are currently looking in Pullman or surrounding areas. Enjoy Yakima!!

Sarah said...

good luck in your new digs! i'm sure you'll make friends fast - you're so awesome. :)

Kera said...

i know i hate how i am addicted to this thing.

so, we are moving to spokane in 6 days!!!! let me know if your ever in the area :)

bowman family said...

You know you already have one friend here- me!!! You can come use my internet any time. Sorry we have yet to get together with Mason's surgery and all- life is busy. We are so excited to have you guys in Yakima for the summer. We will do tons!!!

bowman family said...

You can come use my internet anytime!! We have to get together soon.

bowman family said...

You can come over and use my internet anytime. We have to get together this summer while you are here.

Mandy said...

It's sad how dependent we are all becoming on this thing. We didn't have internet for a little while this summer and it was awful! I felt like I had been cut off from the world. It might be a good thing if we all had to lose our connection every now and again. Hope you are having a fun summer. I've been to Yakima in the summers, it gets HOT!

Allie said...

Hey Andersons!

How are you guys? Sounds like busy busy with school and life! Lilly looks like such a sweetie! I'll bet she's getting pretty spoiled from both sides of Grandparents!

Yakima huh? At least you get to enjoy Miners whenever the mood hits you! haha

Good to catch up.

allie

Erin said...

Erica! I have been thinking about you too! We are doing great! Winthrop isn't as bad as I thought! How are you liking Yakima? Is Rob there yet? I miss home too and am so excited to get back! I miss walking in the morning with all my friends! I'll call you sometime and we'll chat!

The GosFam said...

Hey we are currently looking for a house. We have 3 dogs so we have to have a fenced in yard. So when do you guys go back to Pullman? e-mail me when you get a chance

mattles22@yahoo.com