May 19, 2008

Kentucky--Oh How I LOVE It!

We had such an amazing stay in Kentucky! Thanks to Amy and Jeremy who made our family their top priority for 10 days. The first night Shane and I laid down to go to bed, I turned to Shane and said, "Now this is vacation." We got to stay in the daylight basement where we had our own beautiful master bedroom and bath, along with a huge room equipped with a big TV, foosball table, and a pool table. They even had a little room with workout equipment. All I have to say is that you Bowmans sure know how to wine and dine your guests. We will never forget our special times with you.

Lilly and Ashlie spent lots of time on this little couch reading books and watching Little Einsteins.

I LOVE this photo of Amalie, Lilly and Baylie. They are all so beautiful.

Lilly just wanted to love on Ashlie the whole time we were there. Lil was a bit more aggressive by nature, but Amy and I were really impressed with the way they got along.

I love this photo because it gives you a tiny taste of what Amy and Jeremy's view is from their back deck. GORGEOUS!

Amalie and Kelsie love to play outside on this sled. Shane had a good time pulling the three of them down hills.

Am-Cam and Kelse. Look at the view!

All three of the little "summer sledders."

Amalie Carlyn, Amy's second girl. What a sweet photo, huh? Amalie is the most helpful little lady you will ever meet. She was the first one to come into the kitchen and ask her mom if she needed help. Lilly absolutely loved playing with Am-Cam.

Kelsie Marie, just being Kelsie. What a little poser. Kelsie cracked me up so bad while I was there. She has so much personality. Shane, Lilly, Amy, Ashlie and I got to go to one of her field trips at a park downtown. Thanks for inviting us Kelse.

Baylie Louise--definitely the oldest of the Bowman clan. I can't believe how much she has grown up since I was last in Kentucky. She is just about as tall as I am and we are now currently shopping at the same stores. Weird. She is such a smart, responsible, good girl. I hope Lilly grows up to be a lot like her cousin, Baylie.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

how fun to get such sweet accommodations! looks like you guys had a great time.

Jennie Stanfield said...

What fun photos Erica! It looks like you guys had a blast. I'm so glad you posted these...I was dying to see pictures of everyone. Love you!

Kera said...

kentucky looks beautiful. I WANT that back yard :)

Congrats on the bachelors!!!

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

Looks like such a great time. How nice to have a vacation! Cute pictures!

I'm sad you're going to be gone all summer. Can't wait to see you!

Wendy Christensen said...

Erica, that looks and sounds like a wonderful trip!! I'm glad you had a good time. Welcome back :)