March 15, 2008

Spring Break in the Tri-Cities

We had such a fun visit with our families over spring break. Here are some photos to prove it!

This is Ariel's little baby, Harper, I tend to call her Harp-A-Larp. Isn't she just the sweetest thing?

It was so much warmer in the Tri-Cities than in Pullman. We could actually spend some time outside without freezing to death. This bike was a gift to Addisyn for her 2nd birthday. Lilly loves all the buttons that make noise.

Here's Addisyn looking so cute in a new outfit from Kohl's. Ariel and I had some good times at that store, especially trying on swimsuits. Ok everybody, they have some really cute looking suits on the hanger, but once you put them on---NOT FLATTERING! We were laughing and talking in the dressing rooms and a lady overhead us. Good times.

Here's Lil playing outside. She is such an independent little honey. Once she is outdoors--she never wants to come back in. Thanks to Alex, Dad and Shane for watching the girls while Ariel and I went shopping. We love you.

After a yummy pizza dinner on Thursday evening, Mom started singing If You're Happy And You Know It. Everybody joined in and shouted Hooray!

Addisyn and Lilly holding hands. You may ask why Lilly is without clothes...well, she had a bad temperature and we were trying to cool her down.

Lilly and Papa Anderson goofing around.

Lilly loves the refrigerator. If I keep the door open one second too long--she's inside messing with all the food. She does just the same at Nana's house.

Thanks for a wonderful visit! We sure love spending time with family.

6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! Isn't it nice to have family so close? We also got to enjoy the beautiful weather in the Tri-Cities for a few days. It was a much needed break from the cold…LOVED it! Don't you think we are over due for some nice weather around here?
P.S. the girls are SO cute...hope Lilly is doing better. : )

ATeamplus1 said...

I want that picture of Harper, she looks so cute! I am glad we actually got to spend some time together while you were in town. So, Alex got accepted to SCC, and it right next to the WSU/EWU campus that shane will be at. Fun! He wants to head up there by the end of summer if all goes well, I am not ready to move but I will just have to suck it up! So I need you new cell number, I know that is off the subject.

The Hardy Boys...and Me said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had a great spring break! So fun to be able to have some girl time!! Lilly looks like she had fun playing outside!

Wendy Christensen said...

Erica, I'm glad your spring break went well :) The ladybug lesson was adorable!

Harper Family said...

Glad you had a great Spring Break! I would say Ariel named her baby a great name...Harper! Ha ha...looks like Lilly had fun outside too. Oh, and I am sooo dreading swimsuit season!! Sounds like trying them on was fun though!

Kylene said...

Lilly is beautiful. My girls do that exact thing with the fridge.