February 12, 2008

Loves from Nana and Grandma Great

It was so fun today to get the cutest Valentine's Day gift for Lilly in the mail. I handed the package to her hoping that she would tear into it, but I don't think she quite understands that there are things that she is supposed to tear apart and destroy and others that she is not.

This is her handing the gift back to me--thinking...what do I do with this?

Nana and Papa Anderson got her a new fuzzy Elmo book.

And...this cute new shirt. Ok, I would even wear this shirt.

Thank you, thank you, to Luanne and Kerry and we also received a darling card in the mail as well from Grandma Nadine. We love you guys.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Yeah, I want that shirt too! You need to post pictures of your new hairdo! Talking and getting a sexy do are two of my favority things!!

Wendy Christensen said...

Happy Valentine's Day Erica :) ....
Love you!!

Matt, Shaila, Malcolm and Quinn said...

Fun for Lilly!! That shirt is darling! So you have a new do and you haven't come and shown me...what's up with that!?!