January 29, 2008

Cody and Lilly


On Monday I got to watch my friend, Carrie's son, Cody for a little bit. He is the cutest little guy. I was a little nervous that Lilly's dominant personality would intimidate him, but I was wrong. He was good as gold and really held his own. They are only two months apart in age and so they are both about equal in development. It was interesting to see the personality differences between boys and girls. It was a fun little play date for Lil. I know she shouldn't be dating until she is 16, but we'll make an exception for Cody...he is so stinkin' cute.

I was actually going to go over to Carrie's house for lunch today, but it just didn't happen due to the extreme cold weather and various schedules. We'll make it happen soon though.

4 comments:

Matt, Shaila, Malcolm and Quinn said...

Cody is way cute! So fun for Lilly to have a little friend to play with. I love the first picture where it looks like she is taking control of "her" chair!

Kera said...

Man he IS cute.

Rob & Kathryn Lichfield said...

Sorry this has nothing to do with your post...but I love your new blog look! You need to share your secrets of how you changed it!
Love you!

Carrie said...

Erica - I just looked at this post. You are so cute, thanks for watching the crazy little guy! I owe you!