January 2, 2008

Birthday Bash Bowling


In honor of Shane's 26th birthday--we went BOWLING with his parents, my parents, his big brother, Justin, Jennie and Jake and family and Wendy and Tory and family. It was fun to do something a little different this year than the traditional out to dinner and cake and ice cream.

Shane and Justin--they look like brothers, huh? People used to get them mixed up in high school.

My sister, Jennie, is so cute--even with a bowling ball. I miss you. We just click.

My nephews, Kade and Kaleb, are both so sweet. I LOVE THIS PHOTO OF THEM!

I'm stealing a birthday snuggle with my hubby. I love you. I hope you had a wonderful day.

My mom and Lilly sharing big kisses.

Thanks to everyone for helping celebrate Shane's big day. Luanne, your birthday dinner was delicious. You can't go wrong with martini chicken, pasta and artichokes. Grandma Nadine also did a tramendous job on the cheese cake. You are one heck of a cook. We love you.

8 comments:

Matt, Shaila, Malcolm and Quinn said...

Happy Birthday Shane! Didn't even know it was your big day! How fun to enjoy family for the celebration. Sounds like it would have been a fun day. See you soon I'm sure.

Jennie Stanfield said...

We do just click. Cute picture of Lilly eating mom's face. This is a fun post...it takes me back--all the way to a few days ago. I miss you already!

Wendy Christensen said...

The Birthday Bowling BASH was so FUN :) ... I love the photo of Kade and Kaleb. Happy New Year!! I love you - Wendy

Kylene said...

I just got your facebook email and had to post on your darling blog. I'm adding you guys to my list. Your little family is simply adorable and you are beautiful as always. Keep in touch cousin!

Happy Birthday to Shane!

Mandy said...

Hey! Cute Blog! I'm just getting into this blogging thing - I'm glad I found yours. Lilly is so big, it happens too fast! Looking forward to more posts!

Heather said...

Hey, we did family bowling too over the break at the "famous" Atomic lanes. It was SUPER FUN!!!!! As always cute pictures : )

Sara said...

Hey Erica! Cute photos! Shane's birthday looks like fun! PS, I tagged you, so check out my blog and see what's up!

Wendy Christensen said...

Erica - I finally got the photos back from the 'bday bowling bash'!! They are cute - the one of all us girls posing on the LANE turned out fun. I'll have to email it over! Happy Thursday! Love, Wendy