December 23, 2007

Spanner Love


Lilly and I had so much fun at the annual Spanner gift exchange. There was only one thing missing...SHANE!!! It's so nice to have such a wonderful family that is so warm and welcoming. Ever since I married into the Anderson family--I have felt like an instant life-long member and tonight at Uncle Buck and Aunt Mar's was no exception. It was inspiring to see the beautiful Christmas decorations and be around such fun and energetic people. Shane missed out and he knows it, especially since the main course was PRIME RIB! Thanks to Aunt Karin for letting me have a chance to eat my dinner. :)
Lilly and Addisyn played so cute together. Next year Harper is going to be running around with them. I love how close in age those three girls are. I have a feeling those girls are going to be bosom buddies.

I just love entire family--including the extended ones. Shane and I so look forward to seeing the Spanners each Thanksgiving and Christmas. We love you.

2 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

Fun Fun times :) - Merry Christmas EVE Erica ...

ATeamplus1 said...

I love the picture that you got of me and Harp-a-larp! Are you able to send it to me? I don't have any Harper and me together, I am always behind the camera...