November 10, 2007

Stacy's Baby Shower


One of my dearest friends, Stacy Smith, is having her first baby girl at the beginning of January. It is kinda weird to think that I was due with Lilly last year on the 4th of January and Stacy is due the 5th. We used to work out together every morning at the WSU recreation center until I discovered that I was PREGGERS...then I didn't feel like working out so much anymore. Anyways, I wanted to do something to help her celebrate the arrival of her new little one so I decided to throw her a baby shower. Ok, it was a lot more work than I was thinking, but it was so worth it. Stacy was seriously glowing when she walked into the party. She looked so happy. I can't express how grateful I am for a few of my friends that helped me out. About 13 people came and it was such a fun evening. I snapped a few pictures for Stacy.

No comments: