November 16, 2007

Home for Thanksgiving













I am so excited to go home for Thanksgiving this year. Lilly is at the age where she is just going to enjoy her cousins so much. Shane has work tonight at the Pharmacy or we would leave this afternoon. We will probably head over to the Tri-Cities tomorrow morning sometime. Kathy, Rob and Grant are coming from Utah and Jennie, Jake, Adeline and Evan are coming from Seattle to celebrate. I can't wait to get all the kids together and just enjoy family. Ariel and Alex recently had another baby and so we will get to enjoy Harper and of course Addisyn while we are home as well. What a joy!

I can't believe last year at this time I was like 8 months pregnant with little Lilly. It was such a sweet Thanksgiving that I will never forget. Shane stood up in front of my family and shared what he was thankful for. He made me cry like a baby. He was so scared to be a dad and nervous about all the responsibility, but I hope he knows how wonderful of a father he is. Lilly absolutely lights up when Shane is around. I couldn't wish for a better daddy for little Lilly.
It is my sister, Jennie's birthday today. Oh happy, happy day! She and I have such a sweet relationship. I know I could trust her with anything. I love you Jenn-Lou! You have taught me so much with your unconditional love.

1 comment:

Matt, Shaila, Malcolm and Quinn said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to have your blog now. It's too cute! Hope you have fun at Thanksgiving. We just got home too.

Happy Birthday Jennie! Sure do miss you guys!